Team Leader Challenge Award
To achieve this badge you need to hold the Scout Teamwork Award, and complete these requirements over a period of at least three months:
- Successfully lead a Scout team at a camp or all day event. You need to:
- look after the whole Patrol / team,
- help individuals in your team if they need it,
- make sure that your team achieves the goal you have been set.
- Help a new Scout to be part of the Troop with an understanding of what is expected of them.
- Help another Scout to develop a Scouting skill.
- Represent the views of other Scouts (for example at a Patrol Leaders’ Council or something similar) and report back to them afterwards.